Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Professor Hex
Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Sunday, April 11, 2004

The 213 Things Skippy is No Longer Allowed to Do in the U.S. Army 
A little military levity in honor of our men and women in the Armed Forces.

Not allowed to add 'In accordance with the prophesy' to the end of answers I give to a question an officer asks me.

The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."

May not bring a drag queen to the battalion formal dance.

Crucifixes do not ward off officers, and I should not test that.

Despite the confusing similarity in the names, the "Safety Dance" and the "Safety Briefing" are never to be combined.


Link found at totse.com

Comments: Post a Comment

Select Language: