Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Professor Hex
Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Monday, April 05, 2004

My Apologies 
It seems that much of my recent traffic is arriving to read the long Serial Killers Redux post below, which, due to some unknown Blogspot glitch, has converted to italics and will not unconvert. These random italics are also affecting other posts and my links section. I have no idea how to fix this and my inquiries to Blogger have as yet been unanswered. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to fix this problem I would love to hear them. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for stopping by.


Comments: Post a Comment

Select Language: