Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Professor Hex
Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Woody Guthrie- Black Dahlia Suspect? 
Was noted folk singer Woody Guthrie a suspect in the notorious Black Dahlia murder? I thought I was familiar with the more notable Dahlia suspects--Larry Harnish's doctor, Jack Wilson, Dr. George Hodel, Orson Welles, the mysterious Ed Burns, etc.,-- but I have never heard Guthrie described as such. Ed Cray apparently makes the claim in his new book Ramblin' Man.

As the release date of the Black Dahlia film approaches, I imagine we will see the unveiling of many more "suspects" in the media. The film is based on James Ellroy's excellent novel, and the roots of Ellroy's obsession with the case--the murder of his own mother--are chronicled in My Dark Places.


Comments: Post a Comment

Select Language: