Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Professor Hex
Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Sunday, August 01, 2004

Trap Set, New Pictures Taken Of Md. Mystery Animal 
There's a new set of pictures of the Maryland Mystery Animal. This is a really strange looking beast.

Jay Wroe, the man who photographed the creature more than two weeks ago on his property, thinks there's more than one animal.

"Last Sunday, I came out back in the back yard and I came upon this thing -- it didn't see me," he said. "I saw it. I stopped. I immediately froze and this thing was hideous looking. This is not the same one that I saw and filmed on camera. This thing was brown and had gray spots and it was the size of a cat."

Anybody have any ideas?

Comments: Post a Comment

Select Language: