Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Professor Hex
Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Monday, June 20, 2005

The Professor is away 
Hey Hexies,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm on vacation and won't be posting much (if at all) until this weekend. Rest assured that though I am unwinding a bit, eating lobster, and enjoying the best low-wave summer surfing that Maine has to offer, I will not be resting on my laurels. I'll have a full report on my strange and mysterious studies when I return. Until then, check my links, catch up on past posts, and enjoy your summer. Also, if you know of any strange things in Maine I should see, please let me know.

all my best,

Professor Hex

Comments: Post a Comment

Select Language: