Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Professor Hex
Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Troops' Gravestones Have Pentagon Slogans 
These Bush assholes have no shame. Just put "Died For a Lie" on there and be done with it.

"I was a little taken aback," Robert McCaffrey said, describing his reaction when he first saw the operation name on Patrick's tombstone. "They certainly didn't ask my wife; they didn't ask me." He said Patrick's widow told him she had not been asked either.

"In one way, I feel it's taking advantage to a small degree," McCaffrey said. "Patrick did not want to be there, that is a definite fact."


EDIT: On second thought, how about "My country went to war for no reason and all I got was this lousy gravestone"?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bill Moyer, 73, wears a "Bullshit Protector" flap over his ear while President George W. Bush addresses the Veterans of Foreign Wars. (AP Photo/Douglas C. Pizac)

Pic found over at Eschaton.

Comments: Post a Comment

Select Language: