Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Professor Hex
Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Friday, November 11, 2005

A big thanks to my readers 
As of today, Professor Hex has had over 25,000 visits. I'd like to take a moment to thank all the people from around the world who have dropped by. Just today I have had readers from Spain, Israel, Korea, the U.K., Canada, the Netherlands, Mexico, Greece, Switzerland, Australia, Mauritius, France, Hungary, Singapore, Malaysia, Peru, and the good old U.S.A. And that's just today. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any suggestions, or would like to see something on here that you are currently not seeing, please let me know by sending me an email.

I'd also like to take a moment to thank my friend T.J. Speckman. T.J. tragically passed away recently and he will be missed terribly by everyone who knew him. He was in many ways an older brother to me and it is no exaggeration to say that this website would not exist without him. He was a tireless supporter of my endeavors and tipped me off to many great stories. He was a wonderful soundboard for my most outlandish ideas and he always told me the truth, even if I didn't want to hear it. RIP, pal. I miss you very much.

Comments: Post a Comment

Select Language: