Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Professor Hex
Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Monday, August 18, 2008

EXCLUSIVE: PROFESSOR HEX HAS FOUND A UNICORN! 
For immediate release to the media:

This website is proud to announce that Professor Hex, noted scholar of the unexplained and mysterious, has the body of a unicorn in his possession.

The unicorn, long believed to by a mythical creature, will join the annals of acknowledged animals thanks to the tireless efforts of Prof. Hex. "Oh she's real all right. I have to say I was stunned when I found her, but the legends are pretty accurate," says the scholar.

The unicorn's description corresponds with legend. "It's the size of a smallish horse, with a brilliant white coat, silken mane, and elegant lion-like tail. The horn is about twelve inches long. Did I say twelve? It's fourteen. It's definitely eighteen inches long."

Finding the animal was no easy task. "I tracked her for days. Since unicorns leave invisible hoofprints, I had to track her by her scat. Unicorn poop is real easy to spot - it has all the colors of the rainbow."

Unfortunately, the rare animal died in captivity. "Unicorns only eat gold so it was difficult to feed her. After my wife's jewelry was gone that was pretty much it."

The body of the beast is being kept on ice in an undisclosed location. "I will reveal her to the world when the time is right. First, I've got to get the t-shirts back from the printer and set up my Amazon store. The DVDs were delivered yesterday and are available for only $29.99."

The Professor isn't quite done shocking the world. "I'm closing in on Count Chocula. I know where he sleeps."

Comments: Post a Comment

Select Language: