Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Professor Hex
Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Friday, August 22, 2008

Haunted Hex 
The world is a haunted place. Especially if you follow the news. In my trips around the web to bring you the finest in the strange and mysterious I regularly come across a lot of ghost stories. Haunted houses, churches, graveyards, ships, schools, outhouses - you name it, it's haunted. I could fill this blog daily with just ghost stories but I like to keep this site diverse so I only use a few of them. That's why I've started Haunted Hex, a haunted clearinghouse for spooky stories.

There's only a spectral presence as of yet, but soon it will be packed with samples of shades from around the world and the wide array of links you've come to expect from the Professor. I'll still use some of the stories here but if you like to dig deep into the phantasmagorical, Haunted Hex is the place to do it.

I've added a link at the top of the links list to make it easy to find.

Comments: Post a Comment

Select Language: