Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Professor Hex
Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Saturday, December 20, 2008

'Karl Rove's IT guru' Mike Connell dies in plane crash 
A top level Republican IT consultant who was set to testify in a case alleging GOP election tampering in Ohio died in a plane crash late Friday night.

From the article: "He has flown his private plane for years without incident. I know he was going to DC last night, but I don't know why. He apparently ran out of gas, something I find hard to believe. I am not saying that this was a hit nor am I resigned to this being simply an accident either. I am no expert on aviation and cannot provide an opinion on the matter. What I am saying, however, is that given the context, this event needs to be examined carefully."

"Mr. Connell has confided that he was being threatened, something that his attorneys also told the judge in the Ohio election fraud case," concluded Alexandrovna.

Comments: Post a Comment

Select Language: