Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Professor Hex
Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Thursday, December 11, 2008

Use my Amazon links! 
I'd like to thank the Hex readers who have used my Amazon links on the left side of the page to do their shopping. If you enter Amazon through my site and make a purchase the Professor gets a small percentage of the sale. This helps support my search for the best in strange and mysterious news. You don't have to buy any of my featured products - just enter through my links and do your normal shopping. It also doesn't cost you anything extra.

I know many of you are currently doing your holiday shopping so keep this in mind as you buy gifts for family, friends, and yourself.

You can also support the Professor with the donate button on the right side of the page.

Thanks again!

Comments: Post a Comment

Select Language: