Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Professor Hex
Scholar of the Strange and Mysterious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Monday, December 14, 2009

An Important Announcemant 
After almost six years of running this blog I have decided to stretch my leathery wings a bit and start writing for the Examiner as the Kansas City Strange & Mysterious Facts Examiner. I'll be covering the same topics you see here but I'll be writing more content and digging a little deeper.

I have no plans to end the Professor Hex blog so you'll still find the cream of the weird here almost daily. I do hope you'll find your way over to the Examiner to read my stuff there as well. I'll post links when I have new articles up.

And don't forget to become a fan of the Professor on Facebook. And if you do become a fan please recommend me to your friends.

The Professor is now also on Twitter though I confess I have no idea what I'm doing over there. I need to take a tutorial.

I also updated Haunted Hex this morning with a passel of new and spooky stories.

And lastly, when it's time to do your holiday shopping please enter Amazon through the widget on the left side of this blog as they are kind enough to provide me with a small kickback. Every little bit helps.

Thanks for your continued readership,

sincerely,

Professor Hex

Comments:
Congratulations!
 
Post a Comment

Select Language: